Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Saving Time with RSS

conciselearning.com


This morning I have spent some time learning about RSS and exploring how I can use RSS to keep up with topics of interest without having to visit individual sites. With RSS, I am automatically notified when new information I might be interested in is posted. Although most of the sites I routinely use are not RSS enabled, I found an RSS feed for Concise Learning which I would like to follow. This site has lots of information for students about learning, processing information, and studying which can increase student achievement. If you like thinking maps and scaffolding, this site will be of interest to you. Check out this video on Studying vs. Learning for a glimpse into what this web site offers.











6 comments:

  1. What a cool site and video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you shared the site with me. I put it in my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The concise learning link is awesome-thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cartoons are really cute on the concise learning site. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete