Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fun With Images and Photos

This afternoon we played with Flickr, a web based photo storage and organizing tool. Another tool available through Google is Picasa which I have used before but is not accessible from our school network. Here is a picture that I uploaded to Flickr followed by edits I made to the picture using Picnik. Web based tools are a great way to store, organize, personalize, and share your photos with family, friends, and anyone else you so choose.



































































7 comments:

  1. Good picture. You are ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the two additional photo sites and what you were able to do in Picnik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the picasa a little bit last night. I think I am going to mess around with it a little more to see what I can come up with. I have some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the picture...and the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so frustrated with this blog thing!!! ARGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love picnik-I use it all the time when I'm trying to amp-up an image I'm going to use with the students (in ESL, we have to use LOTS). I'll have to try out picasa too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Anne. You are becoming an awesome tech.

    ReplyDelete